countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Price:$219.99+ Free shipping

on February 10, 2016
If I could give this vacuum 6 stars I would.

In my house, I have dark laminate floors and a small amount of carpet. I also have a white boxer who sheds a lot. I've never been able to find a stick vacuum that could handle his hair until this one. It's amazing. Every single time I vacuum I am shocked at how much fur is collected. I also have two small children and once their toys are picked up, I'm able to zoom around and clean up crumbs, dried up playdoh, paper scraps, etc.

Main features I love:

1) The canister holds a good amount and is easy to empty with one hand.
2) The cord is long enough that I can do one level of my house (1200 square feet) with two outlets.
3) The settings for hard floors and carpets are fantastic. No increase in suction, but the bristle roller speed increases for carpet.
4) The power bristle head can attach directly to the handle/motor which makes it great for stairs and cars.
5) It's light and compact enough that it doesn't feel like a big production to take the vacuum out instead of using the broom.

I will say that I didn't buy it on Amazon, but got it at Canadian Tire for a great price by watching the sales.
on June 7, 2016
Add was misleading and I ended up with a different version of the product. Seller was good about getting me missing stuff.

See 1 answered question