march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 15, 2016
I think that I should first say that I have been curing meats for many years and I am familiar with the use of flavour injectors. That said, I am very happy with the quality, materials and forethought in this injector. Not only is it top quality but the spare O rings included are an extra bonus. Anyone who has found themselves searching for an O ring once one had failed will agree. As well, including the two tips makes the injector much more versatile without extra cost.

We used this injector on turkey breast the day it arrived. Moist and flavourful turkey breast was the delightful result.

Although my experience level has placed me in the position that the ebook is of little benefit, I strongly encourage anyone who is new to using injectors to read it. The ebook contains some valuable insights and recipes that you may want to try. If you are like me, you will start with a recipe found in the book or online then adapt it to your personal preferences.

Great Product and Well Made. If I was looking for a new injector this is the one that would top my list.
on February 29, 2016
Always wanted to make tender, delicious steaks--every time. This injector, and an "instant" meat thermometer makes it happen.

Usually use the simple needle, that way can melt butter in a cup and suck it up with no waste. And/or often add some salt and pepper to chicken broth with some "Keg" brand rub and inject it with the simple needle too.

Like the stainless steel. Feel real safe about any water left in barrel after washing. After washing usually leave a quick squirt of Pam in the barrel-- easier on the "O" ring.

Terrific product and company. Buy with confidence!
on April 6, 2016
After having a plastic one crack open and fire a jet of marinade across the patio, I had my eye on this stainless model.
Honestly I feel like a mad scientist with it
It's very well made, comes with different needles and extra seals, I'm sure I will have it for decades.
on December 31, 2015
Excellent product. Used this on a duck l'orange and pineapple ham, and it tasted awesome, we even finished the duck completely. Quality is superb and sturdy; can't imagine using anything else when you have the oven door open and heat blasting at you and having something flimsy in your hand. As the injector is made of metal, obviously, I had to use a towel to hold onto the vile part of the injector to re-inject the juices back into the duck and ham. Felt really manly using this product, and also safe in the sense that it's not a potentially plastic leaching item that I'm feeding to my family.
on February 26, 2016
Quality is top notch!! More than i was expecting. Works like a charm. Will purchase for friends & family. Great gift in nice packaging & suberb customer service.
on January 16, 2016
This is my second review I have had a great experience with the company and the product it is tough and awesome all around I love the replacement parts as well as the two options for attachments the first one I got had an angle on the single shot needle the company emailed me and asked if I would like a new and perfect one and within 4 days I had a brande new one it works great and I love it I will be making a video review of it in the near future so you can see exactly what it is
on May 16, 2016
As good as the product is the service is even better. I have received two emails from the Mfg, one thanking me for the purchase and another asking if everything was delivered in good order.

The product is very well made and works extremely well. This stainless unit replaced a plastic injector I owned. There is no comparison between the two, the stainless unit is worth the extra money.

I highly recommend this product
on January 14, 2016
I was a little sceptical about the price of this injector to begin with, however it looked good, so I figured I'd order it anyway. What arrived was not what I expected, it was far better than I imagined. Well worth the money!! On top of that they send an ebook with tips, tricks, and recipes. If you use marinades at all this is a must have for any kitchen!!
on April 12, 2016
Greg,
Received the injector last week & am very impressed!
I previously owned a plastic unit and it has literally no comparison to the quality and
construction of the Premiala injector which is easy to fill and easy to use...exactly what I
needed!
A very pleased customer!
Best Regards,
Fred
on December 18, 2015
Premiala provides an e-book (or pdf) providing instructions and recipes which is very helpful. This injector is of top-notch quality and will probably last my lifetime! Love that extra gaskets are included and Premiala can be contacted for help and/or replacement parts in the future. This is well worth the money!