countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 3, 2016
GREAT printer. I bought this to print 11x17 CAD and it works great. I am only using EPSON brand ink for this unit even though it's expensive...too many issues posted with using off brands so I suggest you do the same until the warranty is up. Very quick and good quality print. Lots of options for scanning to USB,PC etc. and scans 11x17 which is awesome. I am totally happy with it. Buy the double black cartridge and download the newest driver from Epson to install.
on December 30, 2015
I don't think it's been a year ago since I bought this printer and already it's starting to smudge black printing when printing quick and standard. Have only used Epson ink in it. But now since it's started to smudge I've gotten cheaper ink with refill kit since the oem epson ink cartridges failed to keep this printer printing as crisp and beautiful as it did the first few months. Otherwise it's a nice solid printer with a few squeaks but it gets the job done every time.
on April 23, 2016
I wanted to really like this printer after reading some good reviews but it was terrible on all levels. The wireless is buggy, (and I have a seriously strong network set-up),it's huge, bulky, and very heavy, even the feeding tray is touchy... that aside the print quality is just plain awful. Not at all what it's touted to be. Had to return it.
on January 28, 2015
This printer is absolutely great for custom sized sheets. Use the WF-7620 (2 tray version of this printer) for printing musical scores on 12 x 18 and it is flawless! Great job Espon. Tried HP but it doesn't play well with 12 x 18.
on January 1, 2016
Noisy, uses ink like it's going out of fashion, constantly needing resetting to address delayed requests or errors. Once you get used to it - it OK!
on May 2, 2016
Great printer for posters, cards, and other high quality prints.
on October 19, 2014
It didn't get thru the self test before crashing.
I must say EPSON came thru with a replacement and now it works fine and I like it.
Wish it had a second tray.