Top positive review
One person found this helpful
1) Excellent projector with excellent picture quality 2) Lens Shift is ...
on May 17, 2016
I really want to give 5 stars, but finally decided to give one less star due to the black levels, which i will explain later. Below are the pros and cons I see for my use:
1) Excellent projector with excellent picture quality
2) Lens Shift is the best thing it has, i was able to move the screen up and down by a few inches
3) has 3D
4) text quality is also good, so my eyes do not strain when reading
5) has larger throw as compared to Epson (in my experience)
6) Good remote
7) easy connectivity and focus
1) Black levels are too black and sometime you can not see the picture
2) if you are reading anything with a white background, it is too bring and I do not know how to calibrate.
3) I also tries an Epson projector, I found them to be cheaper, less maintenance, and longer warranty. Benq is a bit costlier but a decent projector
4) a bit higher fan noise as compared to some others I have seen
5) has no vibration control, so if someone is waling on the top floor above the projectorm you see the movie vibrating.
6) thee needs to be a software available for easy color calibration. I cound not find anything.