countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Tools

on April 6, 2016
3 stars because HP customer service is pathetic.

Also I can't seem to scan off the feeder unless I go back to my computer and start the scan from there.

Bit of a delay between when you click print and when it starts, that's annoying.

Good print quality
on July 16, 2016
Prime choice for home office. Recommend to pair a inkjet printer to make up its incapability for color printing if you dont expect to print too many pages in color to save hundreds of $ from buying a Color print functioned LaserJet and color toners
on January 16, 2016
Very good printer. Reliable out of the box.Software setup us a bit involved and more complex than it should be, but doable. Printing quality is excellent. Speedy. Over wifi the printer takes a it long to wake up from sleep. But I'm happy with this puppy. And way happier than I was with the dog of a Brother laser printer that died after 8 months.
on December 24, 2015
Great printer for the price!
Have had the printer for a few weeks now. Wireless setup was a breeze, and the drivers work on all my computers. The automatic two-sided printing feature is very nice. I reviewed many other printers, found this one fits my requirements the best. Very happy with this printer.
on April 14, 2016
I upgraded from an old HP all-in-one.

All I can say about this model is that it is an excellent all-in-one...No issues at all so far and works really smoothly. Highly recommend it!!
on July 18, 2016
printing and scanning became a breeze. Love the duplex scanning.