Toronto’s Fresh restaurants are consistently rated as among the most popular restaurants in the city. Appealing to vegetarians, vegans and those who enjoy meatfree meals as part of a healthy diet, Fresh has evolved from a humble juice bar into a chain of three dynamic and gorgeous downtown restaurants.
reFresh is a new edition of Ruth Tal’s first book, Juice for Life (Wiley 2000, 978-0-7715-7690-4). Completely revised and updated, reFresh offers the reader a sumptuous selection of the best recipes found on the restaurant’s menu today, all in a gorgeous full colour package that reflects the award-winning style and design of the restaurants themselves.
New in this edition:
- Over 100 of the latest recipes from the three Fresh restaurants
- A fresh new design that calls attention to the health benefits of various menu items
- Information on nutritional supplements that can be incorporated into the recipes for an added boost!
- Up-to-date information on buying and using a juicer at home
- A complete recipe index
- A new foreword by renowned chef Susur Lee