One of Canada’s hottest restaurants puts a Fresh spin on vegetarian cuisine!
Toronto’s Fresh restaurants are consistently rated as among the most popular restaurants in the city. Appealing to vegetarians, vegans and those who enjoy meatfree meals as part of a healthy diet, Fresh has evolved from a humble juice bar into a chain of three dynamic and gorgeous downtown restaurants.
reFresh is a new edition of Ruth Tal’s first book, Juice for Life (Wiley 2000, 978-0-7715-7690-4). Completely revised and updated, reFresh offers the reader a sumptuous selection of the best recipes found on the restaurant’s menu today, all in a gorgeous full colour package that reflects the award-winning style and design of the restaurants themselves.
New in this edition:
- Over 100 of the latest recipes from the three Fresh restaurants
- A fresh new design that calls attention to the health benefits of various menu items
- Information on nutritional supplements that can be incorporated into the recipes for an added boost!
- Up-to-date information on buying and using a juicer at home
- A complete recipe index
- A new foreword by renowned chef Susur Lee