3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother Trying To Figure This One Out, Jan. 1 2004
This review is from: Dumb and Dumber (Bilingual) (DVD)
I dont really understand the real point in this movie other than the slapstick and the goofy bathroom and bedroom humor. They couldn't of picked to better goofballs for this flick. I mean, yeah Jim Carrey was a great choice but I thought Chris Farley could have done a better job as the other guy. I dont know when this was made so I dont know if he was living at the time to take the role (I'm pretty sure he was)
They recently made a sequel to this movie, I havent wasted my time watching it but I'm pretty sure my mom will randomly rent it over the summer. Dont bother buying it either, because they play it all the time on tv, it's on of those PG-13 movies they can get away with without editing it.
I'm not quite sure but I think this movie is about two guys that are losers trying to return this briefcase back to its owner and in the meantime they spend alot of the money that is in it. They have some crazy adventures while doing it like pissing in beer bottles or driving that crazy dog car or selling the car for a little motorbike.
If you like Jim Carrey or just really silly senseless humor watch this, TBS likes to play this movie often either that or rent it I wouldn't buy it unless you are a die hard Jim Carrey fan cause this is one of his better movies that he is well known for.

Review Details

Item

4.5 out of 5 stars (260 customer reviews)

CDN$ 61.09