5.0 out of 5 stars Enya's "Only Time" collection, Nov. 18 2002
This review is from: Only Time, the Collection (Audio CD)
There are no words to give the due honor to all who participated in the creation of this truly spectacular arrangement!
This selection of ever favorite songs, arranged by Enya, Nicky, and Roma, from the "debut soundtrack album" "the Celts" to the lastest masterpieces that shall be unforgotten for all time. This CD set contains a 24 page booklet of inspired beauty and splendor. There is much information unknown to many written within, although it is recommended that "the listener derives their own special meanings from the songs," you may find much may be to your advantage in your listening experience. This is a wonderful buy for any who love the sound of Enya's amazing music and outstanding lyrics, as there is a limited supply of 200,000 copies in this worldwide release- Do not hesitate for the time may come but once and after it passes there may not be another chance!
Although I love every one of Enya's songs, it surprised me to learn so much about her, that I may never hear some songs the same again - they now hold a newer and greater magic that touches my very soul! I would never allow myself to miss this opportunity. I orderd this collection long before its release, and after such a long wait, I found that my passion for these songs has deepened, and I now hold Enya, Roma, and Nicky in a much higher respect! I thank them for all of their work!
Thank you!