5.0 out of 5 stars A Formula for Successful Writing, March 5 2012
This review is from: On Writing: 10th Anniversary Edition: A Memoir of the Craft (Paperback)
This is Stephen King's formula for successful writing, including how to find an agent and publisher. Interwoven with this important information are parts of his own story of becoming a successful writer. Often poignant, often funny, and always interesting and surprising, this book brings the reader subjective as well as constructive help.

Even if you have no intention of writing a word, its autobiographical material makes the book well worth reading if you admire the works and imagination of Stephen King. "On Writing" provides an enlightening window upon the life and thoughts of one of our times' greatest fictional writers.

This book was all I had to guide me when I wanted to write a book, and I found that all I needed was right there between its covers. So it is from personal experience that I can tell you that for solid help with a developing career in writing, look no farther, and you will find a fascinating read at the same time.

Review Details

Item

4.6 out of 5 stars (576 customer reviews)

CDN$ 17.99 CDN$ 12.99