1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot recomend because I could not get one to work, Feb. 21 2012
This review is from: Pyle-Pro PDWM96 Lavalier Wireless Microphone System (Electronics)
I ordered 1, it arrived with dead generic batteries, a bad mic that was barely audible and sounded crunchy when connected wired to an audio input, and instead of mono on both channels it produced only audio on the left.

I then put new batteries into the compact 2 piece point to point transmitter/receiver. It didn't work either.

I returned it.

I thought I had gotten a bad apple and asked for an exchange and got another. This mic was worse, these batteries were also dead, and this transmitter/reciever with a known good mic was barely transmitting after I returned it at a distance of half a foot. The audio was as bad as the audio from the first ones mic even after tuning it.

I had checked the Amazon.ca ratings for it and they seemed OK, but on Amazon.com, about half the ratings are bad and I found that some people are having the same issues as me.

Needless to say I am returning this turkey back. No wonder Pyle Pro discontinued this things.

Review Details