5.0 out of 5 stars Witty, informative, honest., Nov. 25 2002
This review is from: The Mother of All Pregnancy Books: An All-Canadian Guide to Conception, Birth and Everything in Between (Paperback)
What an important topic to research- the journey leading up to conceiving a child, and the fun and wild roller coaster ride of being pregnant! I was looking for information that was specifically Canadian, that was objective and "real" in its tone, and that provided me with useful, honest information learned from research and from fellow Moms and Dads. I have found this in Ann Douglas' The Mother of All Pregnancy Books- an ALL CANADIAN Guide to Conception, Birth & Everything in Between. If you are uniquely looking for a book about only one very specific topic related to pregnancy, then perhaps you will find you need additional info. from other resources on that topic. However if you, (like myself and many of my friends) are eager to have a fantastic overview of everything you wanted to know about this journey, then I think you will enjoy and benefit from the info. in this book! Good luck to you all!

Review Details