1.0 out of 5 stars If I could give it a 0 I would, June 8 2006
This review is from: Pinnacle Studio 8.0 Video Editing With CD/DVD Authoring [OLD VERSION] (CD-ROM)
Just like everything out of Texas Talks big but cant back up the words. Just a bragart

Enthusiasts What a crummy program.

I recently bought Adobe Premiere Edition and found it to be a much better program.

Also they don't nickel dime you to death for add-ons that are necessary to run the program. They have a novel idea they include it in the program. Wow they don't piss off the customer. They actually want to increase there customer base.

There program doesn't freeze for no reason. There program doesn't slow down when you put more than 10 minutes of video into it and change your audio around for no reason. UNIC Idea isnt it they seem to understand what the customer wants.

Renee Chevalier=20

A very dissatisfied customer that used Pinnacle 7 - 9 -10 and couldn't make it do much of anything because it kept freezing. and slowing down.it is by far the worst program I have ever used. I am so sorry I wasted my money on it. So much money lost I could have bought 4 Adobe programs saved a ton of time and money still. What a fool I have been. So I will spread the word so others don't make my mistake

Review Details

Item

1.9 out of 5 stars (212 customer reviews)

Used & New from: CDN$ 31.23