4.0 out of 5 stars You shall know the truth , and the truth shall set you free!, June 25 2000
This review is from: Demons and Deliverance (Paperback)
I read this book and found it a good book to give to people who don't yet know much of the spiritual realm. For it is written that we don't fight against flesh and bone but against prinsipalities and unseen forces(Own words). I strongly recommend this book to all believers and can promise you that everything in this book is as real as you get for I personally have seen a few deliverance sessions and have received a gift to speak in tongues. I just pray for all the lost souls who think that Jesus is a myth and that christianity is just a religion, for it is much more than just another religion, it is a relationship. And I can promise you that nothing on earth can compare with the peace you have in Jesus. And I think it is about time that we as christians should stand together and fight Satan for he is the ruler of the earth. Fot time is little. People these days are so spiritually blind and have lack of knowledge and that is what are keeping them away from Jesus. Lets go out and be deciples!

Review Details

Item

3.0 out of 5 stars (3 customer reviews)

CDN$ 13.99 CDN$ 12.09