Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best debut albums ever, Feb. 28 2004
Ce commentaire est de: Pieces of the Sky (Audio CD)
Emmylou Harris is one of my all-time favorite (female) artists. I loved her when she was with Gram Parsons, and this debut album (on Reprise label) is fantastic.
The one complaint I have is the way WEA re-masters these classic albums by Emmylou (Quarter Moon, Luxury Liner, Pieces of the Sky, Elite Hotel, Blue Kentucky Girl and Roses in the Snow). They add 2 un-released track on each album. To a fan like me, who has everything Emmylou has released up to this point, in order for me to get these unreleased tracks I must double up on all these albums. I think this is unfair. I wish WEA would make one album with these 12 un-released tracks, and I would pay a premium for this one album.
Anyway, to the lucky people who did not buy the original releases, they are in for a real treat. But the long time fans, lose out unless we choose to spend alot of money on cds which we already have in order to get a few extra tracks.

Review Details