3.0 out of 5 stars gotta read it, April 1 2003
This review is from: Montana 1948 (Paperback)
I did not really enjoy Montana 1948, but I started to like it later on in the book. This book has a lot of interesting parts. This book is a positive experience for me because I never read a novel at school like this. I think every school should read this book because it has a lot of viewpoints.
The author did not hold my interest in the beginning of the book. Therefore towards the middle and the end the book caught my attention in a "can't be happening way." I couldn't understand why did Uncle Frank rape those Indian girls.
I would change all the bad things that happen in the book because the Indians lives were treated like some kind of slaves. The other thing that I would change is the way that Uncle Frank was acting. I would make him only like older woman or just chop his wee wee off.
I would recommend this book to a friend because it has a lot of good parts to it. It has many things that happen in the past in it, such as slaver and Indians getting raped. So if there is someone you know that has been sexually abused, or you have been sexually abused make sure you tell some one about it or you can get hurt or someone related to you.

Review Details

Item

4.2 out of 5 stars (87 customer reviews)

CDN$ 15.50