5.0 out of 5 stars It's going to be Torment waiting for book 3, Nov. 19 2010
This review is from: Torment (Hardcover)
I waited so long for this book to come out. I was absolutely in love with Fallen, and knew that this one would be just as good. I re-read Fallen again, just so I would be able to follow this book with it all fresh in my mind. The love between Daniel and Luce is amazing, and Luce is still trying to figure out why Daniel makes her feel like nothing or anybody else can. Luce tries so hard to find some way of connecting herself to her previous lives in hopes that it will tell her something about her future.

I did feel a little irritated with Luce at some points, I found the little tiffs and fights with Daniel were a little immature at times but it did not take away from the story at all. Daniel is still the same secretive, romantic and unbelievable guy who loves Luce above and beyond everything else in the world. She has so many friends that love her, and want to protect her and its so confusing considering they all are not on the same side of good and evil. There is still so much to learn about in the next two books as not all of the pieces were put together in this one. Torment leaves off on a huge cliff-hanger and I can't wait to find out what happens.

Review Details

Item

3.8 out of 5 stars (6 customer reviews)

CDN$ 20.99 CDN$ 15.32