Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage pinata Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

3.0 out of 5 stars not for beginners., March 31 2011
Ce commentaire est de: One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Projects; Look How Much You Can Make with Just One Yard of Fabric! (Hardcover-spiral)
For starters, one yard does not mean easy! The other people who have reviewed this book have to be better, more experienced sewers than myself. I found reading through the projects, step 1, okay I got that, step 2, still okay, step 3, wait a minute, what happened, I have no idea what she's talking about. I found that with every project I read through. I bought it because I bought Amy Butler's "In Stitches", that has the same look, on the outside (and because of the reviews). Amy's book really is great for a beginner and the instructions are flawless.
This book is okay if, you're a little more experienced, want to make things for animals or babies or if you want to wear a dress that barely covers your behind, because they are after all only one yard.