5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, works great, easy to clean, March 4 2012
This review is from: Breville BREBJB840XL Juicer and Blender (Kitchen)
What do you want out of your juicer?

First the aesthetics; this combo juicer/blender duo looks absolutely fantastic on my counter. The clean lines and stainless steel finish make it easy to keep in on my counter and not be embarrassed by it sitting there.

How does it function? It is simple to use, simple to clean and to interchange from juicer to blender which is great for making smoothies and soups. I haven't owned a lot of juicers. I used my magic bullet for juicing prior which was really a joke by comparison. This machine is so powerful and I love the fact I can use old shopping bags on the back container that gathers the pulp and have less mess to clean up!

Speaking of clean up; this machine is very easy to take apart and clean. The brush that is included makes cleaning the screening cup a breeze. Rinse right after you finish juicing and you will never have an issue with clogs or clumps.

It is also a very powerful machine, able to juice everything from root veggies like beets and carrots to greens and berries. I also liked the fact that I can juice one item after another without having to worry. The instructions are clear, concise and simple to understand. It explains the built in safe guards to watch out for and clear guide in case of troubleshooting. So far I have been delighted! I am sure you will be too. Take a look at the reviews for the stand alone Breville juicer and you will see for yourself.

Sometimes it is as simple as getting what you paid for and this machine is worth every penny.

Happy Juicing/Blending!

Review Details

Item

4.7 out of 5 stars (40 customer reviews)

CDN$ 499.99 CDN$ 360.00