5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate reunion that ACTUALLY delivered!! WOW!!!, Nov. 21 2012
This review is from: Celebration Day: Deluxe Edition (CD Digipak + Bonus Material) [2 CD + Blu-ray + DVD] (Audio CD)
I've been hearing over the years how good this show was, I was skeptical.. To be honest, I bought a vinyl bootleg of this concert a few years back (at huge $$) and despite the average sound quality I was literally blown away!! The fact that this package is available in full blu-ray for my home theatre, plus I have the cd's for my truck while I'm away working, all in PRISTINE SOUND makes this a no brainer for me! The price for this collection, considering all the stuff you get is VERY REASONABLE!! An absolute must have for average to die hard Zeppelin fans! The awesome thing about this package is you rarely see 14 year olds and 64 year olds lining up to buy the same album! That was a weird line up folks, little awkward emo teens talking to adults about Zeppelin, can't say I didn't chuckle at that one!! Anyways, that is LED ZEPPELIN my friends, a power so strong it reminds you of when dinosaurs ruled the earth! The ULTIMATE superband that will never be seen again! This is the reunion, THE ONLY REUNION, it WON'T be done again.. EVER!! So buy it, enjoy it, and EVEN though years have passed, hair has turned to silver, and Jason Bonham is filling in for his dad (R.I.P John), it only takes a few minutes to realize that you're witnessing something MAGICAL and INCREDIBLE at the same time!! That power is Led Zeppelin my friends, the power and legacy of a band so huge that it will NEVER be replicated.. So enjoy.. It's freaking magic.. Highly recommended, this is the stocking stuffer EVERYBODY wants.. Have a good day, hope this helps..

Review Details