2.0 out of 5 stars On second thought!, April 7 2002
This review is from: Drive-in Double Feature: Bad Girls Go To Hell/Another Day, Another Man (DVD)
Hi everybody! I really trashed this movie when I first viewed and reviewed it. After leaving it on the shelf for over a year I decided to try again and I admit that I may have been a little too harsh in my criticism the first time. I'm still disappointed that it failed to live up to the hype but this movie DVD does have some redeeming qualities, especially if you start it at the beginning and watch it all the way through as if you were at a drive in theater. I didn't do that the first time, I just watched the two featured movies and skipped the "extras". The trailers from other Doris Wishman movies were very good and I plan to buy some of them when they finally come out on DVD. Now that I've seen Gigi Darlene and Darlene Bennett in the "Olga" movies and other movies I can better appreciate them in these movies. I decided to write a second review rather than "edit" my previous one so that you can still use it. Good luck and thanks!

Review Details

Item

3.4 out of 5 stars (5 customer reviews)

CDN$ 12.99 CDN$ 10.63