countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book but.., July 12 2004
This review is from: Essential ActionScript 2.0 (Paperback)
Yes, great book and no its not just a rewrite of his previous book. These are great points. There is alot missing from this book. There is nothing aboout mediaDisplay,controller and Slide classes, I could just go on. I have all of Collin's books and yes I have become a better programmer...I can build coin converters(yeah cause thats a real world example). Where is the beef Collin do you not know how to program a flash web site like [...] Maybe Collin Should take a look a flashmxpro.com and see what what people are doing with flash. How do you build a OOP flash website? I mean every book gives you great way to layout code but using what you learn from these books becomes hard. I just wish some book taught how to really build a website in flash. I dont mean a timeline based...I mean true OOP flash website from preloader to the programmed effects when going section to section. I know what these other rewiews are seeing that i'm not. I guess just drawn in because it is Collin Moock's book. Now i like to ask them to build a web site in just in OOP. I bet they couldn't. A coin converter yes, a web site no.

Customer Discussions

We're sorry, this discussion has been removed.

Return to the Amazon home page

Review Details