Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage summerbaby Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Dec 26 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: PHP: Your visual blueprint for creating open source, server-side content (Paperback)
I am currently in college for computer programing and have read many books, some for college and some not. Between classes and homework time was a tight issue. Many books have alot of text, which can be hard to read all at once. With this book I could pick it up on any page that I was reading without having to backtrack and remember what has already been explained. This is extremly helpful because of the tight time. I am surprised how fast I learned the syntax of PHP, I think this was due to the pictures explaining how things work. And being able to take breaks inbetwen reading. I would recomend this book to anyone who wants to learn PHP, although the book is small, and doesn't have many pages do not be sceptical for it really is great. I also have the Visual Blue Print for mySQL which is what I will be reading next if it is as easy to read and learn as this one, I will be buying alot more "Visual Blue Print" books.