countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Black 2 & White 2 Does NOT Disappoint, Dec 1 2012
This review is from: Pokemon Black Version 2 - Nintendo DS Standard Edition (Video Game)
I have always loved Pokemon ever since I was an 8 year old, now I'm in my 20's and I still love Pokemon! And I must say, Black 2 & White 2 are one of the best games in the series! I was excited the moment they announced these games, and I like the whole direct sequel approach as we never had a "direct sequel" to any Pokemon main series games! I know a lot of fans were not very open to many of the new for Generation V, but I find every generation of pokemon has at least 10 horrible pokemon, but thats just my opinion! I find Generation V (which is this one here) is one of the best generations introduced since Generation II (which was Gold, Silver & Crystal). I like the fact that old Pokemon were available right from the start of the game!! I am looking forward to seeing what the future has in store for the Pokemon series! Hopefully we will see one final game to end Generation V (Possibly with a story with Genesect in it) then move on to Generation VI on the 3DS and see remakes of Generation III games (Ruby & Sapphire), I also wouldn't mind seeing a remake of Pokemon Yellow for the 3DS as I loved that game, and loved having Pikachu following me everywhere and actually speaking like how he does on the show! :) But for now, Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 are superb editions to the Pokemon series.

Customer Discussions

We're sorry, this discussion has been removed.

Return to the Amazon home page

Review Details