ARRAY(0xab3fe138)

3.0 out of 5 stars Read with caution, June 19 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 with ASP, ColdFusion, and PHP: Training from the Source (Paperback)
I purchased this book in hopes to learn more about dynamic web pages. For the most part, this book is well written and contains many useful illustrations. Chapters are logically broken-down into digestible sections, where one gathers both a valuable hand-on experience and a basic understanding of ASP, ColdFusion, and PHP.
I understand no new book is published without errors; and this one is no exception. My only problem is, when I contacted the author (Jeffery) though Allectomedia to point out a few new errors, he never responded. According to the online form you fill-out they state, "We usually respond within a couple days". I waited a month, and didn't receive any response nor notice these new errors added to their errata page. I then filled the online form out again, and another month later, nothing. Perhaps they don't want their errata page to get too large, as it may deter others from purchasing this book.
Now I know which books and authors to avoid.

Review Details