5.0 out of 5 stars Very comforting and fascinating, April 5 2004
This review is from: Hello from Heaven: A New Field of Research-After-Death Communication Confirms That Life and Love Are Eternal (Mass Market Paperback)
I purchased this book last year after losing my father. I had gone to a website about life after death to find some answers. This book was on their recommended reading list, so I bought it. Each chapter describes different accounts of ADC's or after death communications, such as feeling a touch, hearing a voice, or smelling a fragrance. Each account is fascinating, and the most comforting fact I learned is that no matter what condition a person was in when they passed away-whether it be disease, if they were crippled or whatever-they are completely restored and appear to be in the prime of their lives. Our loved ones are happy, content and whole. The subject of suicide is also powerful here. It definitely has negative connotations on the other side. Believe me, this is a wonderful book; I just bought it for my sister-in-law who lost her mother 3 months before my father died. She can't put it down, either. I highly recommend this book for anyone who is searching for answers and needs to know that their loved one is o.k.

Review Details