5.0 out of 5 stars Synchronicity is a tool for you to use, Nov. 27 2006
This review is from: The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence (Paperback)
The tagline is "Harnessing The Infinite Power Of Coincidence". I had purchased this book after realizing just how many 'coincidences' were happening to me. After reading the book I could then create synchronicity within my life. If I focus on an outcome or something I wish to have in my life, the universe will manifest it in subtle (and not so subtle) clues. The difference is I can now see the message within the clues.

A powerful book that opens a world of possibilities to those who apply the simple and easy to adopt practices written within the pages of this book. I gained a sense of connection, power, and awareness that was far beyond what I had anticipated. This book is a great tool for those who understand that they are connected to something much greater. In fact, you don't even have to understand it. If you have a slight suspicion this book can open up that awareness.

This book is probably not for those seeking only scientific explanations because science has yet to define the infinite power of the universe. That power exists inside us and is there to tap into.

Deepak is a talented and exciting writer and I enjoyed this book very much!

Review Details

Item

4.2 out of 5 stars (31 customer reviews)

CDN$ 17.00 CDN$ 12.27