5.0 out of 5 stars a remarkable achievement, Feb. 23 2004
This review is from: Rings Around The World (Audio CD)
In describing this album it is a quite simple question/phrase that would illustrate what the furries did here, Do you like enjoyable yet (but not to an inaccessable degree)"experimental" music? before you answer consider the recent acheivements of radiohead, with OK computer they made throngs of new fans yet they ,in a very self destructive nihilistic fashion ,commited suicide with their next release, the severely innaccessable "kid A" dont get me wrong , I really look up to such a "triumphant jump off of a high rise for the sake of art" move they did with that album and I am sure there are plenty of Post modern minimalists out there who love "Kid A" and are fuming from there abercrombie collars right now over my comments, but let us value what the furries have done here, a true work of art, an album that is as much beatlesque as it is worthy of a couple of spins at youre local neighborhood rave, a marriage of modern art in the ilk of Jackson Pollock with the venerable beauty of a Leonardo "Madonna" so let us say Bravo to rings around the world, I say "Bravisimo!"

Review Details