Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple & Delicious, Jan. 8 2013
This review is from: Eat Raw, Eat Well: 400 Raw, Vegan and Gluten-Free Recipes (Paperback)
After buying dozens of vegetarian/vegan/raw/gluten-free cookbooks, this is by far the best. I love it!

I have been trying to incorporate more raw foods & good fats into my diet but for quite a while but when searching for cookbooks I have been overwhelmed with all the hard to find ingredients and dehydrator recipes...until now! I do love salads & vegetables, but I find that I buy groceries and then always get sick of the same old the end too much food just goes to waste. My favourite part of this book is that it presents a long list of easy dips, dressings & salads so that I can finally buy easy to find, simple ingredients and add some variety, deliciousness to my nutritious diet!

What makes this book fantastic:
- This book helps me feel great, love my food and lose weight!
- Easy to make recipes
- Easy to find ingredients
- Helpful tips including substitutions and complimentary foods/recipes, how to soak etc.
- Huge section on simple salads & dressing...perfect to change up the same old lunch salad
- Although there are so many dehydrator recipes that sound delicious, I have not yet tried them and would recommend this book even to people who are not interested in these recipes
- Delicious smoothie & juice recipes
- Every recipe I have tried so far has turned out to be extremely flavourful and delicious

Quote from my co-worker who just had a taste of the cashew spinach dip I made last night: "Oh my gosh...I will never buy a store-bought dip again, this is so flavourful!"

Thank you Doug.