5.0 out of 5 stars Simple & Delicious, Jan. 8 2013
This review is from: Eat Raw, Eat Well: 400 Raw, Vegan and Gluten-Free Recipes (Paperback)
After buying dozens of vegetarian/vegan/raw/gluten-free cookbooks, this is by far the best. I love it!

I have been trying to incorporate more raw foods & good fats into my diet but for quite a while but when searching for cookbooks I have been overwhelmed with all the hard to find ingredients and dehydrator recipes...until now! I do love salads & vegetables, but I find that I buy groceries and then always get sick of the same old salad...in the end too much food just goes to waste. My favourite part of this book is that it presents a long list of easy dips, dressings & salads so that I can finally buy easy to find, simple ingredients and add some variety, deliciousness to my nutritious diet!

What makes this book fantastic:
- This book helps me feel great, love my food and lose weight!
- Easy to make recipes
- Easy to find ingredients
- Helpful tips including substitutions and complimentary foods/recipes, how to soak etc.
- Huge section on simple salads & dressing...perfect to change up the same old lunch salad
- Although there are so many dehydrator recipes that sound delicious, I have not yet tried them and would recommend this book even to people who are not interested in these recipes
- Delicious smoothie & juice recipes
- Every recipe I have tried so far has turned out to be extremely flavourful and delicious

Quote from my co-worker who just had a taste of the cashew spinach dip I made last night: "Oh my gosh...I will never buy a store-bought dip again, this is so flavourful!"

Thank you Doug.

Review Details

Item

4.3 out of 5 stars (25 customer reviews)

CDN$ 27.95 CDN$ 17.52