1.0 out of 5 stars No Bonus Materials??????????????, April 24 2004
This review is from: Home Alone+Home 2 (DVD)
Dont get me wrong. This is a great movie, and the second one is great too. But these transfers to DVD's are complete rip offs! Where are the bonus features?????
They may come with trailers, full screen, and subtitles.... but I was very disapointed when these came out on DVD and had nothing else included on them. And I know the stuff exsists! I remember very clearly watching a behind the scenes featurette on home alone, and home alone 2 when they where about to be released. I remember Daniles talkin about how he was the guy in charge of whats funny, and i remember them talking about how it wasnt filmed at christmas and they had fake snow, and fake pigeons ect.... WHERE ARE THOSE FEATURES?????
To a person who dosent care about bonus features. Then go ahead and buy these great movies. But for someone like me who does want things like that, espesicly for such a huge comedy smash hit like these 2 movies, youd expect more wouldnt you? Even Audio comentary would be nice? Why is this blockbuster sucses treated so poorly on the DVD release? ITS NOT EVEN IN SURROUND SOUND!!!!!!!!!! (5.1)
I hope they release a better special edition of these films with features worth buying, to replace the old VHS copys most of us have. Untill then, keep your videos, the dvd's arnt worth getting yet

Review Details

Item

3.4 out of 5 stars (5 customer reviews)

CDN$ 130.53