1.0 out of 5 stars Well they keep trying! *UPDATE Feb/26/2013, Jan. 23 2013
This review is from: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Free 3G + Wi-Fi [Previous Generation] (Electronics)
***UPDATE FEB/26/2013, Ok, so I have now had the 3rd replacement for about 2 weeks. The first week it was AMAZING!! NO discoloration,spotting,OR page turning troubles. It was Perfect. Last night it started again blotching at botom of the screen,discoloration all over the page,"sticking",on page turns.When I go on the Amazon site to check out books it keeps saying,"a problem has occoured,please contact Amazon if this persists"! Will not allow me to get to Facebook all the time,when it does,it will shut down. Cripey!! WHY can't they get this right?? I am SO FED UP with this! If Kindle Fire was available in Canada,I would trade this one in less than 3 weeks "old|",and I'm ready to biff it against a wall!
I REALLY did want to LOVE this because Amazon has been so Kind & Helpful,and I really think they DO want Happy Customers. Unfortunately this product is NOT as good as the folks at Amazon would like it to be. Oh My......