countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Book of Examples and Information, June 17 2001
This review is from: Spirit Releasement Therapy: A Technique Manual (Paperback)
I am not going to try to add more details about what's in the book because the previous review covered it all. I can honestly say that I have learned more from this one book than any other book I have ever read. I have read so very many books on hypnosis, past life regressions, spirituality... you name it, I've read it. What makes this such a must-read is not it's significant background information (which it has), nor is it the specific examples of exactly what to say given different situations (these are invaluable - I wish I had read this book the first time I was suddenly confronted with an "attachment" because my skeptic self very much freaked!), but it's the many, many examples provided. So many! Not only did I discover a whole new world of knowledge but I didn't want to stop reading as there were so many stories. Every therapist needs to read this book. It is a masterpiece.

Customer Discussions

We're sorry, this discussion has been removed.

Return to the Amazon home page

Review Details