5.0 out of 5 stars Better than all the rest., Jan. 29 2012
This review is from: Fosmon Transparent Clear Screen Protector for iPhone 4S / 4G HD with Lint Cleaning Cloth - 3 Pieces (Fosmon Retail Packaging) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
When I bought these screen protectors, I wasn't expecting anything magnificent, especially considering the exceptionally low price tag. However, such was not the case.

I had previously bought an $11 screen protector from Wal-Mart, but it was extremely foggy and not very clear at all. I decided to look for something better, and chose these because they were the cheapest ones I could find. Each screen protector comes in an individual package with its own microfiber cloth. As soon as it was applied to my iPhone, you could tell that it was much better than the previous $11 one I had. These screen protectors are wonderfully clear and apply very easily. I had no problems with the cutouts not lining up properly, which I hear is a very common problem with cheap screen protectors.

Without a doubt, these screen protectors are worth every penny. The price you pay for the quality received is unmatched, and these screen protectors are a must buy.