1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
This review is from: Overlord: Dark Legend (Video Game)I have played this game until the end, so it was good enough to maintain my interest. However, I would not recommend it as it is way too passive in my opinion.
Overlord is a fantasy role playing game. The player takes the role of a warrior who has control over gremlin-like creatures known as "minions". The player must thwart the ambitions of his brother and sister, to conquer the lands of his father.
- Original and funny: The storyline, the voices and dialogues were quite funny.
- Nice graphics: Under Wii standards, the overall look of the game is quite enjoyable.
- Short game: About 15 hours of gameplay, with no replay value since the story is linear and does not provide any option to the player.
- Lack of action: Your minions will do most of the work for you. Your main task is to point out where your minions should be, so most of the time the Overlord will not do anything.
- Too Easy: The game does not provide any form of challenge. You will find plenty of gold to upgrade the minions and the Overlord, and the foes (even the bosses) are no match to a full party of minions.