5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly Innovative, Dec 26 2007
This review is from: Enchanted: Erotic Bedtime Stories For Women (Paperback)
Nancy Madore's book gives us another refreshingly different angle on erotica, fitting the stories within our favourite fairy stories is a brilliant idea and gives a whole new dimension to the genre. It works and it works very well and it is done in a superb style, short storey versions of classic literature. I've always favoured the short story format over the sometimes long winded novel, some of which seem to take ages before anyone gets into bed. So this book gets my five stars and very deservedly so. Highly recommended for getting you in the mood for love, maybe you could even read it to your partner to get them in the mood as well.

I think this will come to be regarded as a classic of erotic literature, and rightly so, even my husband liked it. Something else I found recently in the erotic short story genre, though set in modern times, is Suzie Van Aartman's 100 Percent Erotica. There's some fantasy in that, if you can believe the size of some of the character's appendages. Plus it was so very sexually explicit and up close and raunchy, that I had to change my underwear after reading it. Check it out.

Review Details

Item

4.3 out of 5 stars (12 customer reviews)

Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01