5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of the Best of the Best, Nov. 2 2000
This review is from: Bastard Prince (Mass Market Paperback)
I have been a devoted fan of this series since my aunt sent me the Bishops heir as a Christams Present when I 13. I opened that book and saw that this was just the latest in a well established series. Well being just a bit Obsessive complusive about reading things inorder I went and bought the entire series leading up to it, well after a few months anyway it takes a while to get up that kinda money when you don't even have a job yet ;>. I have been hooked ever since...In fact the huges lags of time between books in this series are one of the more fustrating things in life. With each book Kurtz proves why it take so long though, and this was the greatest of them all. I was totally Obsessed with this one when a read it a few years back. When I got the end, I just about cried because the book was that good, and the story that moving, and the fact I was going to now have to wait 4 years + most likely to see its like again. Thankfully Terry Goodkind came along and helped me pass the time somewhat. So basically, if you love fantasy and you read Eddings, Goodkind, Jordan, and Martin read this read the whole thing yo will not be dissapointed.

Review Details

Item

4.9 out of 5 stars (9 customer reviews)

Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01