5.0 out of 5 stars Best book out there!, Sept. 1 2008
This review is from: The Weight Loss Cure "They" Don't Want You to Know About (Hardcover)
I realize that some people when reading this book will be sceptical, I was myself. My whole life my family has been very aware of healthy eating, and some of this is information doesn't sound healthy. However, if you read his whole book as well as the "Pounds and Inches" Manuscript the information is what I believe to be the most conclusive. Everything in the book is well researched as is his other books. It is obvious to me that the two low ratings haven't tried the protocol, like so many things in life this has been judged with a cursory glance. I have always been active and ate very well but over the years have developed weight issues. I have tried many different workout programs, and see a Naturopathic Physician to address other issues but extra weight is somewhat of a mystery even to some of the top labs (who have done blood tests). I have done this protocol, and like many of my friends have had astonishing results. As I have told others it's the easiest thing I've ever done! And who has ever said that about weight loss. The diet sounds very strict and difficult, but it isn't that bad especially after the first few days. Candida issues will definitely give you bad cravings, but hunger is virtually non-existent within days. People ate my favourite foods in front of me and usually it didn't bother me in the least. And self-discipline isn't my strongest point. I disagree that HCG is hard to get or that it is expensive. I ordered it from drugdelivery.ca and it cost about $150 for three months which is something like $1.50 a day. The teas I found were rather high priced but that cost could be reduced if ordered in bulk through a health food store and when calculated on a daily rate isn't that bad, especially when one considers happiness, health and quality of life. The review who said there were no success stories must have not read the whole book because there are many letters from people in the back of the book. The success of this program is astronomical and I don't think there should be any question about it, especially when after thirty years there has been no adverse side effects. There was actually a MD who was doing this protocol in my area but he moved. I can't say enough about this, the one weakness I will mention is mixing instructions, but all else is great, lots of additional websites and info as well where questions can be addressed. If you have struggled with any amount of excess weight, buy the book!

Review Details

Item

2.8 out of 5 stars (16 customer reviews)

CDN$ 29.95 CDN$ 23.96