Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 37.63 shipping
uDraw GameTablet & Disney Princess: Enchanting Storybooks & Studio [Nintendo Wii]
- Enter the enchanting storybooks of Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, Rapunzel, and Tiana.
- Join Opal, the Keeper of Color, to help re-color the Disney Princess storybooks
- Restore the storybook pages by completing activities such as number painting, sticker scene designer, musical tune-up and more
- Use the uDraw GameTablet for special play features such as tilt-painting and tilt-a-maze
- Over 100 coloring book pages - unlocked as your progress through each storybook. Enjoy bonus Snow White coloring book pages too
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dive into the world of Disney Princess by interacting inside the pages of their enchanting storybooks using the uDraw GameTablet for Wii and Nintendo DS. Players wield their stylus like a "magic paint brush" and bring six Disney Princess legendary tales to life by completing a variety of drawing, coloring and musical activities. Discover a new enchanting world every time you play!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
At first i found it almost impossible to start the game... I had to pull the wii remote out of the games tablet so the IR could access the game in the wii's select screen... After starting the game could be played with the remote in its position.
Had the game been desinged for children to connect the dots using prompts verses numbers my daughter may have found it more enjoyable. She was able to navigate through the game as it was point and click in many cases, but because she can not read she found it frustrating what to do next. Simply highlighting the area to be clicked or sparkles, or a gentle pulsing would have gone a long way to helping younger children and non readers to enjoy this game more.
I hope this helps others who are deciding a purchase, not to scare you away, but to inform you of what make your child not play this!
The game is a living storybook, with an expertly narrated voice which incorporates the player as something like the main character of the story. Every page is a part of the story, and a drawing game. You must draw to complete the objective, to move to the next page. It's gorgeous. I got it for a six year old but I wanted to keep doing it myself.