- Flexibound: 320 pages
- Publisher: Quarry Books (April 1 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592536093
- ISBN-13: 978-1592536092
- Product Dimensions: 23.5 x 1.9 x 23.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 1 Kg
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #444,256 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
1,000 Artisan Textiles: Contemporary Fiber Art, Quilts, and Wearables Flexibound – Apr 1 2010
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
An author of various books on art techniques, home decor, and crafts, Sandra Salamony makes a living as an art director, designer, and artist in Traverse City, Michigan. Her projects and designs have been featured in magazines, books, and on television.Gina M. Brown is an architect and textile artist living in the Traverse City, Michigan area.
Top customer reviews
Get it. Don't hesitate, you won't regret it.
are excellent but it seems as though the publisher was desperate to reach the number 1000
and therefore threw in many weak and inconsistent pieces.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The book is divided into 5 sections:
Wearable Art & Couture
Soft Furnishings & Vessels
Tapestries & Display Art
Each section is filled with one gorgeous image after another. I am impressed with the quality of photographs in this book. The images are clear, bright and in some cases detail shots of the items are included. Each image is labeled with the artists name and a reference number that corresponds to an image directory where the reader can find a brief detailed description of the item. This book is a wonderful compilation of inspiring images and eye candy worthy of a spot on any fiber artists or enthusiasts coffee table where it can be picked up and browsed through again and again.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Fashion > History
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Fashion
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Fiber Arts & Textiles
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Needlework