Extra Long Silk Necktie - Herringbone Pattern - 63" XL and 70" XXL
|Price:||CDN$ 59.30 - CDN$ 104.42|
- 100% Silk
- Dry Clean Only
- TIES FOR TALL MEN AND LARGE NECKS - Most standard length neckties are too short for men who have taller or larger frames, or who have larger necks. For these men, finding the right tie can be a hassle, and most ties won't look right or feel right. Long Tie Store makes extra long ties so they can feel comfortable and confident in a tie that fits well.
- STANDARD DRESS TIE WIDTH - These ties are extra long with a normal width, making them look like any other standard necktie. They are 3.75 inches wide, making them wider than skinny ties, but not too wide. These traditional-width ties are perfect for formal dress-up events like weddings, parties, and job interviews. Whatever the occasion, you'll look great in one of these ties.
- BIG SELECTION OF SOLID COLORS - These extra long, fine silk ties are available in 13 classic solid colors with a herringbone pattern. Choose between black, brown, teal/turquoise, pink, purple, yellow, light blue, red, orange, gray, lavender, raspberry, and navy blue. This wide variety of colors makes it easy for you to find the right tie for any occasion.
- 100% SILK TIES - When it comes to fine neckties, silk is synonymous with quality. That's why our extra long neckties are made with 100% pure, high-quality silk. Silk has a smooth texture that makes the ties comfortable to wear, and silk ties have an eye-catching shimmer that looks fantastic in formal settings. Our ties also have an interlining material that gives them a medium-weight feel.
- TWO TIE LENGTHS TO CHOOSE FROM - Our extra long men's neckties are available in two lengths: 63 inches and 70 inches. Traditional length ties are generally 58 inches long. Our 63 inch tie is best for men who are 6'0'' to 6'5'' tall. Our 70 inch tie is best for men who are 6'6'' or taller. Men with large necks (size 18+) should also wear extra long ties.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Long Tie Store makes extra long ties for men who are taller or larger than average. Most standard length neckties are too short for men with larger than average frames or necks. For these men, finding a tie that falls at the right place on the shirt can be a hassle, and standard length ties may feel uncomfortable. Sometimes formal events call for a necktie, as opposed to a bow tie, so it's necessary for men to find a tie that looks great and feels comfortable. For example, ties are usually worn by men at weddings, formal parties, and job interviews. Luckily, we make extra long ties so that larger than average men can feel great and look great while wearing a necktie. We have two lengths of ties available: our XL 63 inch tie and our XXL 70 inch tie for even taller men. Most traditional length ties are only 58 inches long. Our 63 inch tie is best for men who are 6'0'' to 6'5'' tall. Men with large necks (size 18+) should also wear extra long ties. Our 70 inch tie is best for men who are 6'6'' or taller. Men who are 6'4'' or taller with large necks should also wear the 70 inch tie. Also, if you like to tie larger knots in your necktie, an extra long tie may be what you need. While our ties are longer than other standard length ties, they have a traditional 3.75 inch width, so they'll look just like other ties in that respect. They are wider than skinny ties, but they're not too wide. These ties are made from 100% pure silk, with a high-quality interlining that gives them a medium-weight feel. Silk has luxurious texture that is soft to the touch and has an eye-catching shimmer that looks fantastic in formal settings. We have a huge selection of 13 solid colors in herringbone pattern to choose from, including black, brown, teal/turquoise, pink, purple, yellow, light blue, red, orange, gray, lavender, raspberry, and navy blue.