Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged
Format: Paperback|Change

on November 9, 2016
Sorry for late review!! This is good even one of you are not religious. We used this book to know each other throughout our dates and my husband is not religious. During our 3 years relationship, this book easily brings out the question that sometimes could be very sensitive and hard to talk about, but important for your future relationship. For some of religious questions, I answered, but my husband skipped. I thought it was important for him to know what I was thinking. I let him to pass answering those questions because he didnt have religious experience that the book asked.
We got married and we still did not finish the book yet. We will finish this book and will go over again. I think my answers may be different in the future because our experiences and lessons will be changed time to time! I recommended this book to my brother and they got married as well.
on November 17, 2017
Great book with insightful questions to get any couple thinking in the right direction. The way I have used this book is simply incorporating the questions into discussions. You will gain alot of insights about your partner that will help you make better choices. A book I would recommend, and still continue to use till I get there.
on August 21, 2014
Purchased this book for my daughter who is a long distance, serious relationship. She says it not only makes them talk about important issues but gives them a jump off point for conversation outside of the normal, "How was your day?". They are enjoying getting to know each other at a deeper level. From my perspective - it will help them determine whether they really are compatible and prepare them better for some of the issues that will arise if they do get engaged and married.
2 people found this helpful
on August 22, 2017
My boyfriend and I have been working through these, and they are fantastic and thoughtful questions. Some of them were things I would never have thought to ask. We've really enjoyed working through them all.
on April 1, 2018
Gift, trust it will be useful. Not response yet.
on August 6, 2017
Good.
on June 8, 2017
A must for every couple seriously considering marriage. Was a great help to our daughter before marrying the man of her dreams.
on December 14, 2016
Great book and challenging.
on June 1, 2016
Has many questions you wouldn't think of! Very good conversation starters. Didn't even finish the book and got engaged.. Worked for us! ;)
on December 7, 2012
This was a good read for my fiancee and I before we got engaged, but we definitely didn't make it through the whole thing. Probably would have been better if it had more applicable questions instead of metaphysical type questions.