The 2002 Team & Organization Development Sourcebook Ring-bound – Nov 2001
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
Each resource has an immediately practical application to the daily work of facilitators, team leaders, and consultants
All participant materials can be downloaded from the Web and customized for your team or department
Learn how to implement the latest trends in teams and OD
Looseleaf format enables facilitators and consultants to easily photocopy participant handouts, without permanently removing pages from the book
Written by practicing consultants, many of them leading gurus in the field
About the Author
Dr. Mel Silberman is a best-selling author and editor of training and development books. A professor of adult and organizational development at Temple University, he specializes in training design and facilitation. Dr. Silberman is the author of Active Training and 20 Active Training Programs. He has conducted training programs for hundreds of corporate, governmental, educational, and human-service organizations, and is a popular presenter at training conferences.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management Science
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Teams
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Education & Reference > Almanacs & Yearbooks
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Teams
- Books > Sports & Outdoors