- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The 25 Most Common Sales Mistakes: And How to Avoid Them Audio CD – Audiobook, Aug 1 2006
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"25 Sales Mistakes is essential for any professional or organization committed to sales excellence." - Michael A. Berman, Chief Operating Officer, Outside Ventures" --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Stephan Schiffman (New York, NY) has trained more than 500,000 salespeople at firms such as AT&T Information Systems, Chemical Bank, Manufacturer?s Hanover Trust, Motorola, and U.S. Health Care. Schiffman is the president of DEI Management Group. He is the author of such bestselling books as Cold Calling Techniques and The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
Mistake #14 "Trying to Convince, Rather than Covey" is a fault I often unwittingly repeated in the past. The other 24 may highlight a sales weakness that the reader needs to immediately address. The brevity and conciseness of Schiffman's books make them invaluable to all sales organizations. An advanced higher degree is not mandatory to comprehend his tidbits of wisdom. Nobody has to go through the book in one sitting. A chapter here and there will suffice. I recommend buying the author's books in large quantities. The pricing is not only very reasonable---it is easily justified even if individual members of the sales force pick up only a few pointers along the way. An incremental improvement in sales skills will often result in a higher closing ratio. Schiffman is one of the very best. You should pay attention to him.
Most recent customer reviews
This book forms the first 25 chapters of Stephan Schiffman's "101 Successful Sales Strategies"
Why double publish your material, you are not going to make friends doing... Read more
I read this book with the expectation that I might learn something new or learn it in a new way. I found the matieral unimpressive in comparision to other work on sales i.e. Read morePublished on March 9 2001 by W. Harrison Childers
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Business > Career
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Business > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Business > Management
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Business > Sales
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling > Techniques
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling > Techniques