- Product Dimensions: 148.1 x 3.6 x 67.6 cm ; 12 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 24.9 Kg
- Item model number: ZBR-145P
- ASIN: B00ESK4SWO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 12 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
290w : 2 pieces Zebra Energy 145w 12V Polycrystalline Solar Panel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Perfect for off-grid use on RVs, backup power, cabins, marine, remote power and many other uses.
- Attached junction box has 35" long PV wire and MC-4 connectors for easy and secure wiring.
- Low iron tempered glass with anti-reflective properties withstands hail and improves light absorption.
- Robust aluminum frame has 8 holes for easy mounting and will resist corrosion for decades.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
145w solar module made with 36 polycrystalline silicon cells. Electrical Specifications Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.5 V Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 7.84 A Open - Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4 V Short- Circuit Current (Isc): 8.39 A Operating Module Temperature: -40°C to + 90°C Maximum System Voltage: 600 V DC Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A Mechanical Specifications Solar Cell: Polycrystalline 156 x 156 mm (6 inches) No. of cells: 36 (4x9) Dimensions: 58.3 x 26.6 x 1.4 in (1482 x 676 x 35 mm) Weight: 26.4 lbs (11.5 kg) Front Glass: 3.2 mm (.13 in) tempered glass Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy Junction Box: IP65 rated Output Cables: 35" Connectors: MC4 compatible Fire Rating: Class C
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product