3-Pack Replacement Engine Air Filter for 2011 Honda Civic L4 1.8 Car/Automotive - Rigid Panel Filter, ACA-10165
- Replacement 2011 Honda Civic Engine Air Filter; Quantity: 3
- Protect your engine from dirt, dust and keep it running at peak performance by replacing it with a high quality air filter.
- Get better gas mileage and reduced emissions by replacing clogged old air filter. Improves airflow and increases engine efficiency by providing clean filtered air while running.
- Prolongs engine life by trapping hamrful dirt and debris from entering the internal engine parts. Easy and inexpensive part to replace with noticeable improvements to your engine, gas mileage, emissions.
- Please refer to your owner's manual for when to replace the engine air filter. Usually replaced every 15000-30000 miles depending on the driving conditions UpStart Components Brand. On Sale for a Limited Time!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Please note: This is an UpStart Components brand replacement part, not an OEM product. This product is not affiliated with any OEM brands and is not covered under any warranties offered by the original manufacturers. Any warranties for this product are offered solely by Upstart Components. All mentions of brand names or model descriptions are made strictly to illustrate compatibility. All brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|