- Product Dimensions: 27.2 x 32.7 x 41.6 cm ; 6.89 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 7.1 Kg
- Item model number: 7093CB
- ASIN: B009POHTRO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 4 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
3M Cartridge/Filter 7093CB
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Filter helps provide nuisance level* protection against OV and AG exposures
- Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode
- Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)
Specifications for this item
|Global Trade Identification Number||50051131919704|
|Manufacturer Series Number||7093CB|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||N/A|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The 3M Hydrogen Fluoride Cartridge/Filter 7093CB is NIOSH approved and provides protection against hydrogen fluoride and oil/non-oil based particles. It provides Nuisance Level Organic Vapor (OV) and Acid Gas (AG) Relief* when used with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders. When properly fitted, the 3M Hydrogen Fluoride Cartridge/Filter 7093CB can be used in a variety of applications including welding, brazing torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, MDA and HF for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. This filter also provides nuisance level* protection against OV and AG exposures. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|