From the Back Cover
The 5-Minute Veterinary Consult:Ferret and Rabbit is designed to provide concise, practical information for the diagnosis and treatment of conditions and diseases in the ferret and rabbit. The unique format provides consistency and breadth of coverage unparalleled by other texts. Like other books in The 5-Minute Veterinary Consult series, the ferret and rabbit book is divided into identically formatted topics based on presenting problems and diseases. For ease of use, the book is divided by species into separate sections for ferrets and rabbits.
- Topics listed alphabetically from beginning to end for efficient research and reference
- Topics reviewed by panel of outstanding experts in the field of companion exotic medicine
- Each topic stands alone with little need to cross-reference to other topics within the text
- An appendix provides a formulary of commonly used medications, reference ranges for laboratory values, and unique biological characteristics for each species
- Includes a full-color insert with anatomical drawings of the rabbit and ferret
About the Author
Barbara Oglesbee, DVM, DABVP, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH.