500 Ideas for Small Spaces: Easy Solutions for Living in 1000 Square Feet or Less Paperback – Aug 15 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
She lives in Toronto, Canada
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have been following Kimberly Seldon for years. I live in 600 sq feet in a wheelchair and a big dog so space management is essential, great ideas for all spaces and all situations
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Cons: More floor plans would be good. Some spaces don't look that small in the photos and others look staged with no room to actually use or walk thru the space.
If you live in a small home, there is a good chance you are on some sort of budget. Money is an issue. I think a lot of self help decorating books aim too much at projects which are not reader/home ower friendly. They would require a carpenter, etc.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Do-It-Yourself
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Household Hints
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Remodeling & Renovation
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design > Decorating
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Small Homes & Cottages
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Interior Design