CDN$ 30.99 + CDN$ 9.98 shipping
In Stock. Sold by Certified Battery

5x Pack - AT&T SL82318 Battery - Replacement for AT&T Cordless Phone Battery (700mAh, 2.4V, NI-MH)


Sale: CDN$ 30.99
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Certified Battery.
  • Replacement AT&T SL82318 Battery
  • Replacement for AT&T Cordless Phone Batteries
  • Quantity: 5, Lifetime Warranty
  • Capacity: 700mAh, Upstart Battery Brand
  • On Sale for a Limited Time!

Shop deals in electronics Shop deals in electronics


Have a question?

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.

Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews

System Requirements

  • Media: Electronics
  • Item Quantity: 1

Product information

Technical Details
Brand NameUpStart Battery
ModelBT-183342-5BATT-DL133
Part NumberBT-183342-5BATT-DL133
  
Additional Information
Item model numberBT-183342-5BATT-DL133
ASINB00HKWGSK2
Date First AvailableDec 29 2013
Customer Reviews Be the first to review this item
  
Feedback
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
 

Product description

5x Pack AT&T SL82318 Battery - Replaces AT&T Cordless Phone Batteries (2.4V, 700mAh, NI-MH, Lifetime Warranty)

Installation Instructions - Vtech BT-183342 Battery


Your new Vtech BT-183342 Battery may have shipped with a two pin connector that is different from the one on your original battery.  Vtech shipped approximately 95% of their phones with the connector included with your new battery, and there is no easy way to tell which model number of phones has the other 5% of connectors that are different. 


If your phone requires the connector on your original battery, this will require a simple modification of the new battery use it:  you just need to swap the connectors.  Here’s how: 

  1. Cut all the wires on the new battery and old battery about half way up.  Leave enough room on both sides to splice the wires.
  2. Bare the wires, either with a wire stripper, or even with scissors or anything else.  Don’t hurt your teeth J
  3.  Splice red to red and black to black. 
  4.  Cover the bare wire you spliced, ideally with electrical tape, but if that is not available, with something else to ensure that the positive and negative wires do not short.  
  5. Plug the new battery into your phone, charge it, and you are ready to go.

Changing the connector like this will NOT void or in any way affect the Lifetime Warranty you receive from the factory with this battery.  If you have any questions on this installation process, contact us for help.


Customer Questions & Answers

Customer reviews

There are no customer reviews yet.
Share your thoughts with other customers

Where's My Stuff?

Delivery & Returns

Need Help?