- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
5x Pack - AT&T SL82318 Battery - Replacement for AT&T Cordless Phone Battery (700mAh, 2.4V, NI-MH)
- Replacement AT&T SL82318 Battery
- Replacement for AT&T Cordless Phone Batteries
- Quantity: 5, Lifetime Warranty
- Capacity: 700mAh, Upstart Battery Brand
- On Sale for a Limited Time!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
5x Pack AT&T SL82318 Battery - Replaces AT&T Cordless Phone Batteries (2.4V, 700mAh, NI-MH, Lifetime Warranty)
Installation Instructions - Vtech BT-183342 Battery
Your new Vtech BT-183342 Battery may have shipped with a two pin connector that is different from the one on your original battery. Vtech shipped approximately 95% of their phones with the connector included with your new battery, and there is no easy way to tell which model number of phones has the other 5% of connectors that are different.
If your phone requires the connector on your original battery, this will require a simple modification of the new battery use it: you just need to swap the connectors. Here’s how:
- Cut all the wires on the new battery and old battery about half way up. Leave enough room on both sides to splice the wires.
- Bare the wires, either with a wire stripper, or even with scissors or anything else. Don’t hurt your teeth J
- Splice red to red and black to black.
- Cover the bare wire you spliced, ideally with electrical tape, but if that is not available, with something else to ensure that the positive and negative wires do not short.
- Plug the new battery into your phone, charge it, and you are ready to go.
Changing the connector like this will NOT void or in any way affect the Lifetime Warranty you receive from the factory with this battery. If you have any questions on this installation process, contact us for help.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|