- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
80/10/10 Diet: Balancing Your Health, Your Weight, and Your Life One Luscious Bite at a Time Paperback – Nov 1 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- amazing energy
- hormonal balance
- NO PMS
- clear, steady, emotions. Emotional balance, even before my menstrual cycle
- clear eyes and skin
- being told I just have this "glow"
- AMAZING muscle tone. You grow muscle so easily on this diet, if you're a woman, you might want to use lighter weights so they don't grow too fast!! If you do only body weight exercises, your muscles won't grow big, you will just be lean.
- spiritual awakening and clarity
- greater awareness of yourself and the surrounding world
- just feeling good!
- greater intelligence and intellectual ability
- no more muscle and joint pain!!
- no more morning stink!!
- your poop won't smell at all!Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
Fantastic book. I started seeing and feeling results within the first week.Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
A difficult diet to follow in a northern location but combining it with McDougall works well.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
wonderful book. everything explained so well. a must for people who are looking to turn to raw vegan food. Also it is a very easy read.Published 11 months ago by maria
Very well-written and useful book.
Love using the Kindle app. The buying process went very well.
Very informative and enlightening. Graham reveals many insight that prod your way of thinking and have you critically assessing your health and what you're putting in your body. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Mandanic
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Fruits
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Natural Foods
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Dietary
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Raw
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Low Fat
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition