AERO ARMOR Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Ring - Orange
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High tech armor plating design along with Multi-layer construction for maximum impact resistance
- Silicone material provides grip. Stylish with high tech look
- Corners reinforced with extra bumpers.
- Easy to install
- Custom molded to your Samsung Galaxy Ring
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The HHI Aero Armor Case provides multi-layer protection with its silicone, shock absorbing polymers, and impact resistant polycarbonate construction. Never worry about losing grip on your Samsung Galaxy Ring again with the grippy silicone layer. Say good bye to scratches with that tough and durable polycarbonate plating. Fear not if your Samsung Galaxy Ring hits the floor with the shock absorbing polymers. This case has got you "covered" in the protection department. This case looks amazing as well, and will definitely turn heads with its high tech look. This Aero Armor Case also has raised buttons and precise cutouts to make sure you get the best experience out of your Samsung Galaxy Ring. We've got you covered!
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) the polycarbonite case that mounts on top of the silcone case surrounds the sides, but not the top or bottom...this makes it to where the silicone on the top and bottom are slightly saggy or 'loose' - time will tell (as will many removals from pocket) how well the silicone stays as taut as it already is/isn't. i wish the hard case covered the top and bottom, but i'm guessing with the plug hole on the bottom and the power button on the top, it was probably much cheaper to avoid them than having to engineer around them - i get that. (the silicone also collects a lot of dust, but silicone does that.)
2) the edge around the micro sd card cut-out is VERY SHARP - be prepared. and the couple millimeters the case adds also makes it nearly impossible to open the sd slot without a butter knife, etc. (or just pop the case off - which is VERY easy) but i pretty much never take my sd card so the second part of that 'con' for me is moot.
alll in all? lots of drop protection at a very good price.
Had It for 3 months no no scratches and yes I've dropped it a million times